After a 2 and 1/2 hour nap, we drove out to my parents house to let Bandit out. Blane and Bandit played ball for a while hollering and barking at each other....

Stopped for a quick snack B had a puppy treat and B had an Oreo *wink* 
We left my parent's house and stopped by to drop medicine at my grandma's place. Blane did his afternoon entertainment bit. One lady has shown up every afternoon to see Blane...she's not going to be happy on Saturday when I go without Blane!
Then it was back for more fun with the PUPPY!! This time they played 'kick' ball, which Blane is not so good at.
Then back home, reality sank in and I realized how much school work I needed to do.....Blane looks as confused as I do when reading "Philosophy and Education" which is not very reader friendly!
Last we ate pizza, watched Toy Story, took a bath and off to bed at 9:15.
Ahh........................... the life of a 22 month old (today)!
No comments:
Post a Comment