My last day with Blane was busy. We got up early with a phone call from his Mom and Dad, which really excited Blane. So we ate breakfast and went to the mall...

I had planned something that I thought he would like, but....

after a few tears, Blane picked out and red, white, and blue PUPPY! He was a little excited about the puppy, but what he really wanted was to go 'bye-bye.'
Here's Blane before we left, I snapped a quick picture of his new prize from
Build-A-Bear Workshop.

After we left the mall we ran in and got flowers to take to my grandma and Blane's buddy, Virginia. This is the lady who came to see Blane every afternoon when we would take my grandma her medicine. Blane carried the flowers in and handed Ms. Virgina her flowers, but what she really wanted was a hug from Blane, which
surprisingly he gave her.
The last stop was my house so Blane could take a long nap. After he woke up I took him to Aunt Brandy's to hang out until his mom and dad got home.
Now it's time for my pool party/BBQ with the Balloon Team!
No comments:
Post a Comment