Day Three started off with a phone call asking to drop Amber and Audrey off with me....seems someone can't read their own work schedule (and it's not me!!)
So Amber and Audrey came over to play with Blane for a few minutes, until Brandy could come pick them up.

Audrey wanted a picture of her "floating" in the "air," but Blane jumped in the picture.

Playing with Audrey and Amber wore Blane out so time for a nap

2 1/2 hours later, off we went to entertain the ladies and gentlemen where my Grandma lives....Blane was very well behaved yet very entertaining :) They are looking forward to him coming back again.
After doing so well with entertaining, I decided Blane needed to have a little fun, so I tricked him into checking out the sprinkler :) He had a lot of fun playing in the water for a little while....and I even was able to water my yard for the third time this summer!

I don't know which toy I want!!!
Day Four starts off great!!
No comments:
Post a Comment