Thursday, July 2, 2009

Day Five

Well for some reason today, I didn't take any pictures as my adventure as being temporary Mahmee to Blane. So the adventure in words....

We got up early to got to the movie Space Chimps (which was the free movie at Regal today) and paid $10.50 for popcorn and a drink, so that was our breakfast. Doesn't that want to make you leave your kids with me? Popcorn for breakfast?? Blane actually made it through the whole move without having to be taken out! He was very well behaved, although he did eat for the whole almost two hours we were in the theater.

*I also ran into one of my last years students as we were leaving the theater, boy was she excited to see me! She was so excited that she called me when she got home, just to say hi again. :) You've got to love the sweet students!

We went to Target for no good reason, where Blane had a meltdown, so home we went for a nap.

Amber came over for a little bit and surprised Blane when he woke up. Then off to my parents' house to let out and play with Bandit.

Next came the visit to my grandma's, where Blane's buddies were waiting for him to entertain them. We dropped Amber off, then ran to Walmart....again.

At one point at Walmart, Blane looked behind me and said "Audrey!" (which he does a lot) and then I hear "Jennifer!" and Audrey gave me a big hug. She was with a friend of hers and I was actually talking to Brandy, Audrey's mom, on the phone. It's a Small World. So in the next 20 minutes we proceeded to run into Audrey four more times (which left Blane hollaring for her each time). Oh well, it was pretty funny how things work out :)

We then came home and played and played and played. We watched Cars then Blane went to bed.

Boring? Probably, but it was still a good day. Tomorrow, I have two more adventures up my sleeve, although I'm not sure how one of them will go. The other I know he will love!

No comments: