I have been doing some ballooning with a local Hot Air Balloon Team. This has been a lot of fun, although it usually means some very early mornings (like 5:00 AM!)
Since we were going to be doing balloon tether rides on the Fourth of July, we had a cook out and pool party last night. We all went to "Uncle" Bill's house and ate some really good food and just had a great time!
One of the bonus's of the party was the new slide for the pool. Here is Emma testing it out, since she had so much fun on it I decided to give it a try and boy was it fun!

Since, as usual, I'm the one behind the camera, there are not pictures of me :( but here is a cute picture of Emma, who passed out mid-chip!

After some more swimming and food and fun, we enjoyed a few fireworks.
I was really impressed with how well my camera did with firework pictures. I haven't had a camera yet that could take good firework pictures.

Happy Fourth of July!
No comments:
Post a Comment