Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Look what I got....

Today I got my new table and chairs!! I am so excited!! I really hated the old set, it was old :( This set was my second choice, but I still really like it. It is a bit big, but I am still keeping it. I may just have to move two of the chairs. Comcast also came out today to bring me my new DVR! They were supposed to come out for a trouble call yesterday, but messed up the appointment. So they came out today, 30 minutes late, but well worth it. Long story short, I may not have a bill at all next month, I got free installation, etc. I guess it was very well worth the aggravation of getting skipped one day and coming late the next.
A bad picture, but I see lots of TV in my near future. Probably too much time with the TV :)

No comments: