Round Two...All of the gang came over to hang out Saturday night. I was very excited to get all the cool Goofy stuff that Michelle bought me off of ebay. Brandy, Travis, Chris, Kevin and the girls got me an iPod, which has been a lot of fun to play with.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Happy Birthday...
to me! Here is round one; the family celebration. That is a lot of candles!!
Jonathan actually caught a good picture of Mom and me.
Round Two...All of the gang came over to hang out Saturday night. I was very excited to get all the cool Goofy stuff that Michelle bought me off of ebay. Brandy, Travis, Chris, Kevin and the girls got me an iPod, which has been a lot of fun to play with.
I managed to pass out a chunk of my cake before anyone realized that I didn't blow out the candles. I made yellow cake with peanut butter icing...yummy, yummy!
I really liked this picture of Amber, she is looking so grown up.
I also have now been in my house for a year. I moved here on the 15th of September last year. This years birthday was so much better than last year, which was spent packing, painting, and moving.
Round Two...All of the gang came over to hang out Saturday night. I was very excited to get all the cool Goofy stuff that Michelle bought me off of ebay. Brandy, Travis, Chris, Kevin and the girls got me an iPod, which has been a lot of fun to play with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to you!!! Hope it was a great one! Once we are home again on the weekends, we need to try to get together. :)
Post a Comment