Thursday, September 11, 2008

100 Things About Me

I am stealing this off someone else's blog...and I don't feel bad about it...


1. I am 28 years old...


2. I am not married.



3. I would like to get married some day.



4. I have been friends with my two best friends forever.


5. Jessica has been my best friend for about 14 years.



6. Brandy has been my best friend for 24 years!



7. Wow, I'm getting old!


8. I can't forget Michelle, I really use to hate her, but don't anymore :)


9. I graduated from the local university.



10. I am planning to go back to school to get my masters


11. Hopefully, I will be going back soon.


12. I lived for two months in FL


13. I worked at Disney world for two months


14. I would really like to travel to Ireland...though I'm not sure why.


15. I have been on one cruise.



16. I would like to go on a Disney Cruise.


17. I am very hard on myself.



18. I am very stubborn.



19. I will do just about anything for a friend.



20. I am obsessed with Goofy, he's my favorite.
21. I really didn't enjoy high school.


22. I am really glad that I don't have to go back and do it again.


23. My ten year class reunion is next summer.


24. I don't know if I will go.



25. I have been subpoenaed to court.


26. At least I was just a witness, though I did file the complaint.


27. Some days I love teaching, some days I hate it.


28. I would really like to have kids one day.


29. I feel like these are the most random all over the place thoughts!


30. I have a few "small" obsessions


31. I love to read


32. I love to take pictures


33. I still enjoy watching reruns of Full House


34. I really enjoy OPKs (Other People's Kids)
35. I really spoiling them and then sending them home :)


36. I have become very addicted to blogging, thanks Jessica and Jennifer


37. I hate to cook


38. For some reason I am enjoying 'baking' lately.


39. I have way too much money invested in my scrapbook room.


40. I wish I had the motivation to scrapbook.


41. I own way too many books.



42. I love to shop.


43. I still going shopping with my mom almost every week.


44. My parents just bought a new house.


45. I miss the old house sometimes.


46. It was home for 21 years.


47. I try really try to remember to love the life I live.


48. I have a younger brother.


49. He's a police officer.


50. He was written up in the Law Enforcement Newsletter as being the epitome of law enforcement professionalism.


51. My dad is really proud of both of us. We both went to college and went into two of the lowest paying professions.


52. I spend way too much time on the computer.



53. I don't express myself very well.


54. I am not an organized person.


55. I really try to be.


56. I wish I had a sister.


57. I have never been in a fist fight.


58. I've had only two black eyes.


59. I wish I lived somewhere where it snows.


60. I wish I could go back to visit California.


61. I really want a new Digital SLR camera.


62. I really enjoy hanging out in a hot tub, in the mountains, in the winter.


63. I like the idea of going to the beach.


64. I really don't like going in the ocean, too salty....


65. I am an older sister.


66. I wish I could spend more time with my best friends.


67. I miss hanging out with Jessica.


68. I live next door to people who like to "play basketball" inside.


69. It is really aggravating.


70. I have only missed one day of church in the last nine months.


71. I wish I didn't care what people thought of me.


72. I enjoy chocolate way too much.


73. I have been to the Bahamas.


74. I actually like Japanese and Chinese foods....


75. And Thai food, and Indian food...As long as someone I trust picks my food for me.


76. I hate that Joy and her boys live so far away.


77. I miss my Grandma.


78. I wish I had talked to her more, before I lost the chance.


79. I enjoy listening to the rain...


80. But I hate driving in the rain.


81. I dated a stock trader, who was in a band.


82. I have driven from GA to TX...twice.


83. I would rather not do that again.


84. I couldn't buy a date in high school


85. I had braces for two years.


86. My dad said he had to sell a red convertible mustang to buy my braces (He lied...I think)


87. My mom is really one of my best friends.


88. I used to drive a 1964 1/2 Mustang.


89. I still miss it (although it didn't have AC, or power steering, or power brakes...)


90. I also drove a purple mustang.


91. I would really like to be a SAHM.


92. I still stress out the night before school starts.


93. I enjoy getting on Webkinz.


94. I am a giver not a taker.


95. I don't drink caffeine.


96. I have been bar hopping.


97. I miss 'back in the old days'


98. I was 25 when I moved out of my parent's house.
99. I hate to make my bed.


100. Today is my birthday.


101. I can't believe I just came up with 100 things about me!



I thought this would be a really cool idea for my 100th post. 100 posts in a about a year. I think that's pretty good, considering they can't be very interesting posts.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope it's wonderful! I miss hanging out with you, too! Maybe one day we'll live closer together.
Love ya!!