1. Did you date someone from your school? I did after he graduated.
2. What kind of car did you drive? My 1964 1/2 Ford Mustang....I really miss that car :(
3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try? Of course I did, my dad even got be out of school early to to take the test.
4. Were you a party animal? um...no....
5. Were you considered a flirt? Possibly...I'm not too sure.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Nope, I can't play any instrument, or sing
7. Were you a nerd? I hope not, but probably...
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Swim team all four years!
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Ummm no, but I did get detention once for talking too much.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? most of it...if you consider it a fight song.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Taylor-Foods, Clothing, Child Development....
12. Where did you sit during lunch? With my friends...we couldn't leave campus, which stunk.
13. What is your schools full name? Lakeside High School
14. School mascot and colors? Panthers, burgandy and gray
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Homecoming, no.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Nope, I really didn't like high school
17. What do you remember most about graduation? laughing with my friends, being mad that one of my best friends wasn't there, neither was my boyfriend.
18. Where did you go senior skip day? I really don't remember
19. Were you in any clubs? FCA
20. Have you gained some weight since then? uh, year :(
21. Who was your prom date? One without drivers license...
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I haven't decided yet, it's this summer.....
23. Did you have a job while in high school? I worked at a daycare every day. Or lifeguarding during the summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment