That's what one of my 'babies' at work told me today! I was sitting crosslegged in a chair and he told me I was too old to do that! And yet I was :)
Then another young man said "thank you, Mom" when I handed him his snack. I replied with "you're welcome, son." He then corrected himself, but I told him, as long as he didn't call me Grandma (no offense) That one I KNOW I'm too young for.
A little girl told me she wanted hair like mine....I wasn't sure how to take that one. She didn't know why she wanted hair like mine, just that she liked my hair.
You've got to love the honesty and innocence of five year olds. They are just too much sometimes.
1 comment:
I hear ya! I work with kids 2-5! I love them to death, but sometimes they are just WHEW! ha ha
Post a Comment