Last night I bought my first box of cigerettes :( They weren't for me though....in the middle of moving my parents to thier new house (Jonathan and his friends hit bottom so I got sent to get energy drinks and cigerettes) At least that got me out of packing/moving heavy boxes for a little while.
Lucky also for me that I didn't have to stay for the finishing 'shift' last night. The guys didn't finish unloading the load last night until 2:30 am. We all had to report back for duty at 8:30 this morning.
Almost everything is out of the main part of the house now, though we still have to move the stuff out of the garage and attic. Of course, my mom still has to unpack everything at the new house. I helped for a little while today, but I left a little while ago. I bet everyone goes to bed early tonight. Except of course Jonathan who is celebrating his "new house" with a party!
No comments:
Post a Comment