Monday, August 11, 2008

I DID survive!!

Today was the kids first day of school and I did survive! I started out with 16 children, but it seemed like every time I turned around there was a new kid at the door. By the end of the day we had 20 children. That is a lot of five year olds. (And two of them are still four! We have two birthday's this week) It looks like we are all going to have a lot of kids this year. I guess that is better than not having enough children, and me getting booted out of the grade level.

On another note I am going to to talk to someone next week about going back to school and getting my master's degree. My original goal was to go back to school within 2 years of graduating, then I changed it to 3 years.

I found out that I could pretty much go back for next to nothing (but I would have to pay up front). Since I teach in a low income school, I have the chance to get school paid for!!!!!!!!!!!! Which is great!

Now I just have to learn how to be a student again.....and give up one or two nights a week :(

It'll be interesting to see what I figure out.

No comments: