Sunday, August 3, 2008

Ryan's Baptism

I called Jessica Thursday night and she told me that Ryan was getting Baptized today! She claims that she did mean to call me......so I drove to see them and played photographer for the baptism. Ryan did wonderfu throughout the whole service, except when Jessica tipped him backwards. Then he cried, but quickly stopped when Daddy "saved him."

Godfather, Jessica, Uncle, Daddy, Ryan, Godmother

Awww the proud family and very clingy, sleepy baby :)
Donnie actually didn't know he was under the camera, or he probably would have not cooperated. Three generations with grandpa peeping from the corner.
One great part of the trip was the ride with Wonder Woman, Jessica, and Richard and Laura. Richard was 'trying' to get us about 3 miles down the road. But with Wonder Woman's help, he almost took us way off course to Savannah. It's a good thing that Jessica told him to do exactly the opposite of what Wonder Woman told him to do or I may not have made it back to work Tuesday, due to being out of town, waaaaaay out of town.