I've posted several times asking for prayers for this family. Tricia is currently going through chemo after being diagnosed with post transplant cancer. Gwyneth is an amazingly strong little girl who has overcome such fights in the first six months of her life. Nate is a wonderful father and husband, who is luckily sharing his day-to-day story with millions (and I really do mean millions) of readers.
If you haven't checked out thier blog yet, check it out.
If you want to read the begining of thier story start here!
To top it all off Nate is also a worship leader at his church, as well as an awsome photographer!
After checking Kamdyn's blog before I went to bed. I noticed a few new posts, so I am also going to add Kimberly's parents to the prayer list. Her father is in the hospital and her mom just got out.
No comments:
Post a Comment