Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday Fun

So today, just so I could get out of painting with everyone. I volunteered to keep the kids. Brandy and I pointed out to Chris that it was either one more painter/kid wrangler or minus 4 kids. So off Amber, Audrey, Blane, Riley and I went to my house. The girls had fun playing with my webkinz (I know, I'm crazy...it's the beanie baby craze all over again).
Riley was in the "pool" with the webkinz
Blane had fun playing with the ducks and the ladybug.
Then the girls took a few minutes to enjoy Funniest Home Videos
We ordered pizza for dinner, then went outside and got in the pool for a while. Blane had a blast!Then Michelle and Bryan came to pick up Amber and Blane. I made Audrey and Riley get in the bath tub, before I would give them a snack. They decided to play with Mr. Potato Head and eat goldfish.

Check out Audrey and Riley's shirts!They are wearing the 'wrong' version of our Kindergarten shirts. (See the spelling of kindergarden :) )

No comments: