Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Court Tomorrow

Well, as some of you know, I have been having quite a few problems with my next door neighbors being very, very noisy at night. So I called the police for the 4th time about 4 weeks ago and yesterday I was given my court date.

I have to be in court at 8:30 tomorrow morning as a witness for all the noise. I am really nervous, although Jessica has reassured me that everything will be quick and easy. But I can't help it. This is the first time I have ever had to go to court. Both of my parents are going...so hopefully that will help. My dad told me he didn't mind going with me to court as long as I wasn't in the defendents chair. :)

I am going in prepared with days and times of all of my calls to the police and a list of everything I have done to "help fix" the issue.

Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers that all goes well tomorrow!

Thanks sooooo much.

No comments: