Dad checking out the action...notice only the women are working :)
Darlene and Candi are working hard, getting ready for the balloon to go up.
Mom took this great picture....inflating the balloon.
There they go! Jonathan, Dad, and Manning (the pilot)

Jonathan was even great enough to take pictures, I couldn't believe it....Dad glancing over the side of the balloon.....
checking out the view...the river
and I-20.
As usual, landing has to be fun, two drop lines later, they land in someones BACK yard! Luckily, the people were very nice and allowed us to land.

Jonathan and Dad doing the "first flight" ceremony
Enjoying the celebration champagne
Then (almost) everyone went to Famous Dave's for dinner. All 18ish of us enjoyed dinner and for entertainment......Ms. Erin came in and sang (loudly) Happy Birthday to Dad and then spoon fed him ice cream! I
I just laughed and laughed, but Dad was a good sport and seemed to enjoy the embarrassment.
Happy Birthday Dad, I hope you enjoy your day!
Jonathan and Dad doing the "first flight" ceremony
No comments:
Post a Comment