Today at work, my classroom was getting "painted" (a term I use very loosely!) So I was in the music room with my class and another kindergarten class. Two Teachers, Two Teaching Assistants and THIRTY-SEVEN Kindergarteners. Fun, fun, fun! The day actually went pretty well considering there weren't enough chairs or room to turn around.
Anyway, the point, at the end of the day when about eight kids are left (from both classes) I look up and the kids had formed a Conga Line, dun dun dun dun dun dun DUN! Legs go flying in all directions.
Two minutes later, they are on the floor playing duck, duck, goose in a line, not a circle.
Last but not least, a few minutes later the kids are all laying on the floor making "snow" angels on the cold, dirty, tile floor. Pretending what it would be like if there was snow outside! This was great considering yesterday one of my students came to school in shorts!!! Gotta love January in the South!
I just had to share how funny my kids are. And also to remind myself why I teach Kindergarten.
No comments:
Post a Comment