Well today started the first day of my long holiday weekend and boy did it start with a bang. I guess you could call me "Crash"! I was on my way to my parent's house, to see my Grandpa for the first time in three years. I was in the left of two lanes and the car next to me wanted to be right where I was, so she came over and hit me :(
These pictures aren't great and the damage is minimal, luckily, and neither of us was hurt, but now I get to spend part of my holiday weekend getting estimates for body damage on my car.
This is the banged up headlight.

And I'm guessing where her review mirror scratched against my fender and hood.

Most of the driver's side of her car scrapped along the front end of my car, her car really had a lot more damage than my car, but at least this wasn't my fault and I can still drive the car!
No comments:
Post a Comment