Well I called recently to see if anything had been figured out about when I would go to court again, and after getting the run around from who ever answered the phone I finally got a little info.
I will go back to court sometime in the next two to three months....
Helpful wasn't it???
I understand things take time, but really?! I guess I have to be happy with the fact that more important cases get processed faster (I hope!)
Also, the longer it takes, the more examples I have against those lovely ladies I live next too. (note the sarcasm)
The past few nights have been fairly noisy, and I am kind of hoping that they get really bright (sarcasm, again) and I have to call and report them again. That would really build my case against them!
Again, I don't want to be a pain in the but, but I think I deserve the right to SLEEP at night!
Okay....rant over, have a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment