Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tag!!!

What I was doing 10 yrs ago: Well, I was about to finish my junior year of high school, counting down the days until school was out (hey! that hasn't changes!)

Five things on my to do list for today: 1. Bake gooey butter cake 2. Sort shirts 3. Clean house 4. Wash dishes 5. relax and get a good nights sleep!!

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: 1. Pay off my houses and car, then move! 2. quit working

Three of my bad habits: 1. second guessing myself 2. Being a little too picky a little too often 3. Stressing myself out and procrastinating

Five places I have lived: 1. St. Charles, Missouri 2. Martinez, GA 3. Orlando, FL 4. Augusta, GA

Five jobs I have had: 1. Baby sitter 2. Teacher (are the two the same???) 3. Lifeguard 4. Daycare worker 5. Working in Disney World!

This was fun...now it's your turn!!!!

No comments: