Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tag!!! (Again)

Maybe I should -go to bed, while it's quiet next door ;)

I love the smell of - Lavendar, hot chocolate chip cookies

People would say that I- a little bossy and stubborn, but hopefully a great friend

I don’t understand why -people don't think. Why people don't care about others, or BUCKLE UP THIER KIDS!!!!!

When I wake up in the morning - I enjoy the fact that I can hit the snooze button a couple of times!
I lost my willpower to - save more money than I spend.

Life is - hectic, crazy, painful, beautiful and totally worth it!

My past made me - stronger and more thankful for who and what I am.

I get annoyed when I - don't get my way. When other are late.

Parties are not a good time to - complain.

Dogs are - wonderful and entertaining.

Cats are - cute as kittens....AH-CHOOOOO!

Tomorrow is - my first day of Summer vacation!

I have low tolerance for - ignorant people and tardiness.

I’m totally terrified of - never getting married.

I wonder why I thought my life would be - simple, complete

I always knew I would - always be me and no one but me!

Never in my life have I - gone bungee jumping.

High school was - awful and I'm glad I don't have to go back!

When I’m nervous- clam up or stutter.

One time at a family gathering - I scared the bageezes out of my grandma.

Take my advice - and live each day for all it's worth. Don't have regrets.

Making my bed- only happens when company is over.

I'm almost always - reading a book.

I’m addicted to - surfing the web and reading other people's blogs.

I want someone to
- find a cure for Cancer.

Alright...who is going to join me?????? Jessica, Kimberly???

No comments: