Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Summer 2012 Recap

Here's a short recap of my summer....I didn't accomplish everything that I had hoped, but I got a lot done!
  • Have a party
  • Read a book
  • Watch a great movie
  • Go to a party
  • Sleep late
  • Eat breakfast in bed
  • Visit with co-workers
  • Go to the beach
  • Go to Scrappin' Southern Style Crop
  • Chase a hot air balloon
  • Sleep late
  • Clean the house
  • Find my Craft Room
  • Blog a little more
  • Work on wedding presents
  • Have lunch with my Mom
  • Meet an author
  • Create some cute baby gifts
  • Lounge by the pool
  • Finish the curtains
  • Laugh until I cry
  • Have a pajama day
  • Lose at least five (ten) pounds
  • Go to a Bridal Shower
  • Have a movie/pajama party
  • Make some extra money
  • Eat waffles
  • Revisit long lost friends
  • Have lunch with my dad
  • Pick out a new dress
  • Finish my Disney 2010 scrapbook
  • Finish my Disney 2004 scrapbook
  • Finish my Disney 2005 scrapbook
  • Take more pictures
  • Hang out with the "munchkins"
  • Enjoy a pool party
  • Watch the fireworks
  • Plan a trip
  • Start a new exercise program
  • Visit the mountains
  • Exercise daily
  • Go somewhere new
  • Go to a Baby Shower
I also added a few more things to my list, which was probably good, since I didn't accomplish all of my GOALS for the summer.  
  • Visit Downtown Disney
  • Slept in four different places in 7 days
  • Danced to "Do your Ears Hang Low?"
  • Called the front desk on a noisy neighbor
  • "Fell off" of the train tracks 
  • Laughed until I cried 
  • Held a NEW newborn....Welcome to the World Miss Ava!! (7-11)
  • Pinned too much on Pinterest
  • Listened to a teen's HORRIBLE story
  • Learned some secrets
  • Made a pair of pants
  • Made a set of curtains for my new classroom
  • Created a few new things from Pinterest!
In the next two weeks I will also complete a few more things...
  • Start teaching FIRST Grade (5 years in Kind. then 2 years in 5th, now back down to 1st)
  • I'm also helping to throw my brother and future sister's Couples Shower on Saturday!
  • Next Weekend I'm going to meet some new online friends.


Maybe now I will blog more.......yeah, right!  BUT Here's to hoping :o)

No comments: