Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

in a nutshell:

*I started my second year of grad school, classes every week and a lot of homework.

*Snow, snow and more snow. It was a blast sledding again! It sure was less painful when I was a kid though :)
(Great photography Audrey)


*Surprising Michelle for her birthday, again!

*Seeing Carrie Underwood in concert.

*More fun with the hot air balloons. Don't forget the adventure in the hail! Or landing in the "Grand Canyon"
(Always remember, when Warren drives...hang on!)


*Road trip to Missouri and of course shopping along the way.

*Fourth of July balloon rides. I finally got Mom up in the balloon for a "ride."

*Going back to Disney for a day. One park, but man I missed that place!

*Back-to-back trips to the beach and mountains. Nothing like leaving the beach early in the morning and arriving in the mountains late the same night. With a whole different group of people!

*Really late nights with best friends.

*Swimming in the lake.

*"True" ghost stories, I'm so glad I wasn't home alone!

*Re-meeting old friends.

*Changing from teaching kindergarten to teaching fifth grade. I have my first group of students again. I am now teaching six of my former students!

*Seeing Justin Moore in concert and of course....the Redneck yacht club!

*Labor Day pool parties.

*Finding my dream house, yes that's a drawbridge....it was over the moat and had 21 bathrooms!
(More like the "in my dreams" house!)

*Turning 30. Enough said.

Awesome cake!!

*Tricking Brandy, how long did it take you to find your iPod?

*Losing my Grandpa.

*Seeing/meeting "new" family

*Late night phone calls

*Ending up on the news....twice!

Santa decided to go for a ride with us! 12/24/10

*Graduating from Grad School, with my Masters...with Honors!

*Earning my Reading Endorsement

*Spending time with the munchkins

*Dad gets to retire

*Spending the holidays with family and friends. Where's Santa now?, corn hole, fire pits.....

Here's to the wonderful things to come in the next year!!!

Ready or not, here comes 2011!

No comments: