My original goal was to start the whole organizations process in January, but better late than never right?? Anybody want to join me following these easy "organiztional" tips each day? I would guess that most of these will take less then 10-15 minutes.
Here is the "to do" list for the rest of April....
Apr 14 Clean your toothbrush holder and get some new toothbrushes. Done :)
Apr 15 Delete at least 20 files from your computer hard drive you no longer need or use. My computer at school crashed last night...does that count??? I don't know if ANY of the files will be able to be saved....
Apr 16 Look ahead to the next couple of months and buy ahead some holiday cards (Father’s and Mother’s Days for example). I figured buying some cards would be a bad thing, so I bought supplies to make some!
Apr 17 Clean your windows inside and out, or hire someone to do it. New house, new CLEAN windows right...I didn't clean them.
Apr 18 Gather your garden supplies and tools together. Make sure they are in clean and in working order. I did this last weekend, so I guess I don't have to do this again.
Apr 19 Return at least 2 items you have borrowed in the last few months. Done!
Apr 20 The Jewish Celebration of Passover begins at Sunset. If you celebrate Passover, use your checklist (you do have one, right?) to ensure all important details are remembered. I don't celebrate....
Apr 21 Weed out your wallet or purse. Toss any old receipts, movie stubs, discount cards, papers that are no longer need. Make sure to shred anything with personal information. Guess I still need to do this, better a day late, than never...
Apr 22 Earth Day, do at least one earth friendly thing today. For example use public transit, walk, or ride a bicycle or recycle. I cleaned all the water bottles out of my car...and threw them in the recycling.
Apr 23 Clean out your medicine cabinet, making sure to safely dispose of expired medication. Still gotta do this one... (I'm not sure what happened to changing the font colors)
Apr 24 Make sure your first aid kit is fully stocked for the upcoming season. Done!
Apr 25 Delete at least 20 old emails from your computer inbox. I try to delete emails every couple of days, so I did this one!
Apr 26 Clean your make-up brushes to remove build up and bacteria. I don't use makeup so I don't have to do this one. (Though I should probably throw out old make-up)
Apr 27 Start making your garden plans. I already planted my flowers in my front yard/on the front porch.
Apr 28 Take a bouquet of flowers to a friend or a loved one you haven't seen or visited in a long time. Nope, I didn't do this
Apr 29 Clean out your family’s junk drawer, throw out any expired coupons and no long used or wanted restaurant menus. Group like items together such as rubber bands, paperclips, and push pins. Still gotta do this and I've got three junk drawers :( .
Apr 30 Before changing your winter to summer wardrobe, donate, giveaway, or sell any items that were not worn during the winter months. I'm going to work on this during the summer!
PS I got these at http://www.lifeorganizers.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment