Sunday, January 6, 2008

Emma's One Year Portraits


That I took. Some of these look really good, some are just really funny. I really like this picture, I think it might be the only one that she is really smiling in. I took almost 200 pictures and it took almost 3 hours, 8 ounces of formula, 1/2 a jar of baby food, 3 diapers, 4 changes of clothes...but the pictures are priceless. I just hope that mom is happy!

Look at the little smirk on her face...it says that she is really up to something!
Laughing at Mom, while eating Puffs.
Mom and Dad are big Georgia fans...so we had to take the Georgia pictures.


Not the best, picture, but she still looks cute, and you can see her whole dress!

Look who's ONE!


Wow these bows are really big!

A smile and a bruise, from a fall in the bathtub.


1 comment:

Richard said...

I didn't know you were in to photography now! We may have to have a photo session with Kamdyn in between her Fitz-Symms sessions b/c I can't afford Fitz-Symms pics as much as I would like! :)